Meet the Buyer 2014
Pre-Registration closing date: Friday 28th November
Event Date: Wednesday 21st January 2015
Venue: Putteridge Bury Conference centre, University of Bedfordshire, Putteridge Bury Conference Centre, Hitchin Road LU2 8LE
London Luton Airport is one of the UK's largest airports and carried 9.7 million passengers in 2013. The Airport directly and indirectly employs over 500 and 8,000 staff respectively and is a key economic driver for the region. As well as the Airport there are hundreds of aerospace companies based in the Three Counties, each with its own complex supply chain.
The 'Meet the Buyer' event offers:
- A great opportunity to meet and pitch to established businesses operating in or around the Airport
- Brilliant networking opportunities with up to 50 other SMEs
- Meet the real decision makers and get pass thoes gate keepers
- Fine tune your pitching skills with an excellent preparatory workshop
- Pitch your products/services to up to 3 Airport businesses
Although we would like to match you to 3 different buyers, if you are in a specialist field it might be that just one business is interested in what you currently supply. In order that you don't miss out on any opportunity, if we can even match you with one we will endeavour to do so.
Our pricing structure is as follows:
- 3 appointments = £90
- 2 appointments = £60
- 1 appointment = £30
This donation will include:
- An optional two hour workshop/networking lunch on the Thursday 8th January 2015 -'Perfect Your Pitch'
- A further networking lunch with up to 100 SMEs and visiting dignitaries
'I found the London Luton Airport Meet the Buyer event very valuable, allowing me to network with key Airport companies as well as over 60 other suppliers. I had the opportunity to meet face to face with several major buyers and generate important new business leads, I look forward to attending the next event.'- Creative Merchandise- Emma Smith
Once all the suppliers that pre-register have been matched with suitable buyers we will notify all successful applicants week commencing 1st December. At this time you will have one week to accept your invitation and pay the fee. Should you not be chosen to participate this time around, there will be no charge and you will be notified by the 15th December. Please note the main reason for suppliers not being invited to attend is we cannot match your services/products to any of our buyers in attendance. As our buyers change, the next event may offer you a suitable opportunity.
How it works
1. Pre-register for free
2. If matched, you are invited to confirm and pay your fee online
3. When confirmed you will be invited to a workshop on 'Perfect Your Pitch', included is a lunchtime networking event with over 60 in attendance
4. You will be given up to 3 x 10 minute allocated slots to meet buyers from major businesses operating in and around the Airport
5. You can spend time meeting and networking with other suppliers in our Partner Hub (great opportunity to expand your contacts)
6. You can attend our VIP networking lunch with over 60 attendees
7. Go home and prepare to follow up, this could be your best day out of the office in 2014